Monday, August 20, 2012

Murphys law was made for me


Mr Murphy, it seemed had a very dynamic vision and could see that in future his law if not to all but would fit me for sure.. I am not exaggerating here ....

                           If anything can go wrong, it will      !!                                                        

has fitted a lot of incidences of my life so very well.

 Well, what do you say, when one accidently gulp down a hand full of peeled off garlic pods instead of peeled off almonds.. kept in similar container

Every morning, while going to school mum used to keep peeled off soaked almonds for us to eat and as usual in morning rush ,one day, I accidently ate garlic pods and the realisation was visible in the form of tears and rolled up eyes ,unexplainable irritation and the sourest mouth I have ever had....
Imagine this with you...

This is just the start. How about putting an ear drop in the eyes accidently cz both ear and eye drops were again kept together...thankfully my eyes could bear and now are back to normal state( guys i was without my specs while picking the drops)

 
I didn’t know that soon Murphy’s Law would start fitting me so well
Once in evening after I got up from the afternoon nap,I saw dad coming towards me and sayin that ur car isn’t visible anywhere and is missing since past 1 hours now and most probably has been stolen...i was stunned to hear it...i was still soo sleepy that i heard him saying this and again slept back, in  10 minutes time I could hear my mum waking me up and asking Where’s the car??  cz she remembered me informing her that I am taking the car with me??

I then realised that i left the car at the beauty parlour (yes beauty parlour) I had gone to in morning and came back walking
...(this is side effect of the awesome pedicure I had and wanted to rush back home to sleep asap )
Okie , finally got the car back and thank god we hadnt yet registered F.I.R with the police..

  I very much remember the date 24 dec 2011, UGC NET exam, all set to reach the examination center by 9 am ,I left well in time and reached the center, while trying to find the place for parking car, I noticed that somehow I am not able to see anybody there for the exam(usually around the rollno notice board , theres a lot of hustle bustle) and when I reached in front of the center gate instead of ugc net paper notification, All I could read in Caps was "ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION" and then when I asked the guard softly about the paper being scheduled there, horror struck me "I HAD REACHED THE WRONG CENTER"

It so happened that this particular school had opened a new branch and the my exam centre was there, and without reading the complete address details (I was so careless have always been so careless) and only checking the name of the school landed me such a situation....finally found 2 more people in similar situation and rushed towards the actual centre. THANK GOD!!!!!  somehow reached within the time line.

(Hard work bears sweet fruit, I cleared my exam...... I don’t remember the amount of hardwork put in by me to study for the exam but the hardwork done to find the right center last moment was equivalent to an uphill battle)

One morning,  while getting ready for office i couldn’t find my footwear i had worn the last day to office and had those not been matching to the outfit i was wearing for the office for the particular day i wouldn’t have bothered  to spend precious morning time searching for it.

I could not found any and kept thinking where they could disappear overnight??

Previous day I had got quite late in office and had to visit the gurudwara too..So in hurry after the darshan at Gurudwara I came directly into the car and came home without wearing my footwear...

(I usually take off my shoes in the car while driving and hence couldnt realise missing shoes)


The latest in the series is this incident- while walking along the swimming pool's edge,I had just taken out my cellphone to do a quick call and within seconds my phone slipped off and fell , battery dived into the pool and imagine the scene next - The entire resort staff(the place we were on staying during the holiday) was trying to take the battery out of the pool,soon the battery was being chased as if it was the most valued asset there....

God!! Why my phone's battery.....????

Am I jinxed( lazy and careless) , why such incidents have been happening with me over and again.....I am still trying to reach a definite conclusion and console myself thinking as a victim of Mr.Murphys law.


PS: For the incidents mentioned above I have been asked by people at home that instead of cursring Mr. Murphy i need to improve my basic brain skills but I still hold my stand and MURPHYS LAW responsible for it.



8 comments:

  1. Garry I cannot stop laughing and I'm feeling sorry at the same time tooo..but its a great piece...loved every bit of it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy uncle must be turning over in his grave right about now thinking that carelessness is now being equated to his law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah !! rikkie..u shd be on my side n nt his..nt fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete